Rules and Registration for the 5° International Battle

A Horus Servants Production With the collaboration of royugioh.com

« Older   Newer »

1. Matrixvince
        +1   -1

User deleted

The Horus Servants are PROUD to Present the 5° International Battle.
    In last Years this event has became the most importante Team Campionship of the Yugioh Online Game .
    Once Again many Teams will partecipate to this event for the Honor to become the Strongest team online ( But only one will be the BEST ) .
    If you feel that your team is good , sign up in this Tournament . I warn you , you will have to need a lot of Skills and LUCK.

The Registration will end on day 21/November/2010 . So sign up today ;)

Rules and Registration CLICK HERE

In Every our Campionship , we always had many offers for the prizes , but only one persone could be up with it ;)
    We Are Proud to be sponsored once Again by the only and the BEST :

The Prizes will be listed at his SHOP :

THANKYOU AGAIN

Many thanks at the brothers Eaglewin , that helped me with the Graphic part ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Horus Servants sono ORGOGLIOSI di presentare La 5° International Battle.
    Nei ultimi anni questo evento e diventato il piu importante Campionato tra team del gioco di Yugioh Online .
    Ancora una volta molti team's parteciperanno a questo evento per l'onore di essere proclamati il piu forte team online.( Solo uno sarà il migliore ) .
    Se pensi che il tuo team sarà al altezza , registratevi a questo torneo . Vi avviso , dovrete avere molta abilità e FORTUNA.

Le Registrazioni avranno termine il giorno 21/Novembre/2010 . Registratevi Oggi ;)

Regole e Registrazione CLICK HERE

In ogni nostro Campionato , abbiamo avuto sempre molte offerte per i premi , ma solo una persona e all'altezza ;)
    Siamo Orgogliosi di essere sponsorizzati ancora una volta dal unico e migliore :

I Premi saranno elencati nel suo NEGOZIO

GRAZIE DI NUOVO

Un speciale Ringraziamento ai Fratelli Eaglewin , Che mi hanno aiutato con la parte grafica ;)

Edited by Matrixvince - 14/11/2010, 23:32

0 replies since 8/10/2010, 17:52   489 views